Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, May 16, 2008

It's All in the Eye of the Beholder

.


To me... it is a brand new, clean toilet, with the permanent EverClean surface, which "inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface."



To the children...it's a box to play with.



But, to the man who has the job of occasionally plunging...
'tis the beast that will flush 18 golf balls!

And, the bathroom renovation, c'est fini!

.

4 comments:

  1. It's a Masterpiece!!!!!!! :)))
    I bet scratching that item off your "to do" list was great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids had a great time with the toilet box when we had a new one installed last year. :)

    But I didn't know they came with "Ever Clean." Wish I had found that one.

    And please explain to me how "low flush" toilets save water when you have to flush them 3 times to make the flush do the job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!

    The big boxes are really the only reason to buy things like new appliances anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fitting throne, indeed :)

    And I love the tile on the floor, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!