I don't have much to share this week, especially for upcoming feast days. This Sunday's gospel is about Jesus meeting the woman at the well in Samaria. I have a few things to share, but mostly it's a quiet week ahead -- a good week to practice our Lenten penance and good works.
The Woman at the Well (John 4: 5-42):
● For a coloring page, go here.
● To download worksheets and word search puzzles for different ages, as well as a coloring page click here.
● To download the questions about the gospel from Catholicmom.com click here (for young children) and here (for older children).
● To download a crossword puzzle and word search click here.
● For a maze, click here.
● For some fun online matching games, go here. They are not necessarily related to this Sunday's Gospel, but all of the games titled "Jesus is...", "God lives us...", etc. are appropriate any time.
● Here are some fun hangman style online games related to scripture. Fun stuff. And here are some that are a little more challenging.
● Or take the bible quiz on this page (click bible quiz). I challenge you, mom, to take it, too.
February 27 -- St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows
● For a child appropriate biography and a prayer, go here.