Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, February 03, 2008

Prayers Needed

Powerful prayers are needed for a young girl fighting for her life. Read her story here.
You have my prayers, Melissa.



Prayer to St. Anthony

O holy St. Anthony, gentlest of saints, your love for God and charity for His creatures
made you worthy when on earth to possess miraculous powers.

Miracles waited on your word, which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety.

Encouraged by this thought I implore of you to obtain for me (your request).

The answer to my prayer may require a miracle.
Even so you are the Saint of Miracles.

O gentle and loving St. Anthony whose heart was ever full of human sympathy,
whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet infant Jesus
who loved to be folded in your arms,
and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!