Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Random Shots



The two youngest children got a hold of the camera. I should have scolded them for using it, but they told me that the pictures were for mommy's blog, so what could I say?

Self-portrait. I have no idea how she did it.


Can you guess what I want for Christmas?


Yes, it's supposed to be upside down.


This is my "dreaming of Prince Charming" look.


Dumb dog and I can't believe I'm wasting web space on it.


Have a good Hump Day, friends. Two more 'til Friday.

.

3 comments:

  1. She is too cute! Love the dreaming of prince charming look! Don't worry bout the web space... google is paying! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, artistic creativity!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures and I love the expression on the dog's face in the last one!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!