Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, October 05, 2007

No Boys Allowed!


Yesterday evening I was so tired (from walking the entire zoo) that I lay down on the sofa and watched Peach play Barbies. What a joy. A constant commentary between dolls. One quote I remember from her running dialogue between dolls was, "It's like I have a party in my hair." What a hoot!

Tonight we're having girls' night with my mom -- and a sleepover -- and breakfast and shopping on Saturday. Three generations of girls with nothing to do but play. Woohoo!

.

2 comments:

  1. The sleepover sounds like a blast! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like fun! We keep trying to get all the girls (including Grandma and the aunts) together for a girls' night, too. Your night reminds me to go try and reschedule that again!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!