Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Catholic Blogger's Quiz

Michelle tagged me for this quiz, and while it is a bizarre compilation of questions, I'll play along. Never let it be said that I'm a party pooper (unless by my own children).

Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo? The Novus Ordo. We love our parish and I must say that Mass there is the most reverent I've ever attended. We sing parts of the mass in Latin and Father even sings the gospel once in a while.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there? n/a

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be? traditional, old-fashioned, orthodox (lower case "o")

4. Are you a comment junkie? Junkie, no, but I do enjoy them.

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on? Occasionally.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog? No.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on? Only those who want me on. I'm a firm believer in not being where I'm not wanted.

8. Which blog is the first one you check? I pretty much only read those who are on my favorite blogs. Sometimes I start at the top, sometimes at the bottom. I really like to mix it up (ha!).

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person? Sadly, no. But. I'd love to.

10. What are you reading? Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza

Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? No.

If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is? Well, I don't know who Father Tim is and until today did not know about his banned sites. My guess is mine would be on the list if he knew what is in my heart.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!