Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Up Early

I'm up much earlier than usual today. Having two teenagers and one almost teen, we're usually a sleep-in kind of family. On weekends I get up around 8 with Peach and the boys get up, well, when the sun gets warm. Doug gets up somewhere in between. During the school year we get up around 7 -- which, if you have teens, you know is really early.

Well, today my son begins his college-level German class at 7:30 a.m. That means a wake-up time of 6:30 a.m. for the next 10 weeks. May I say that 6:30 is really early. I don't like getting up when the sun's not even up. I don't think it's healthy.

So, we'll be going to bed quite a bit earlier this fall. I guess we'll be following farmer's hours.

Thank you, Lord, that this is temporary.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!