Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, September 27, 2007

Novena for the Intercession of St. Faustina

I've been most remiss in keeping up with my novena schedule. I missed St. Therese, the Guardian Angels, and my most beloved, St. Francis. Luckily I got my head together in time for St. Faustina.

I have a tremendous devotion to Jesus as the Divine Mercy, and thus great devotion to St. Faustina, to whom Jesus gave His Divine Mercy Message.

Join me in praying a Novena to blessed St. Faustina, whose Feast Day is October 5.


O Jesus, who filled Blessed Faustina with profound veneration for Your boundless Mercy,
deign, if it be Your Holy will, to grant me, through her intercession, the grace for which I fervently pray...

My sins render me unworthy of Your Mercy, but be mindful of Sister Faustina's spirit of sacrifice and self-denial, and reward her virtue by granting the petition which, with childlike trust, I present to You through her intercession.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be


Saint Faustina, pray for us.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!