Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Saturday, September 22, 2007

Apple Week in Kindergarten


We're going apple picking with some fellow homeschooling friends this Friday, so Peach and I will work on a short apple unit this week, in addition to her regular Seton work. Below I've listed the resources that I found, for others doing a kindergarten or even preschool curriculum. Some of the crafts are extremely simple and take no time at all.

BOOKS:
Ten Apples up on Top! by Dr. Seuss
The Apple Pie Tree by Zoe Hall

How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World by Marjorie Priceman
The Apple King by Francesca Bosca

NUTRITION:
About Eating Apples
Fun and Easy ways to eat apples

SONGS:
Many Apple Songs

CRAFTS:
Letter Tracing A is for Apple work sheet
Apple Connect the Dots
A is for Apple Coloring Page
Fingerprint Apple Picture
Create an Apple Lacing Card
Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!