Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, August 23, 2007

Three kids, Three Reactions

.

Well, we saw the big brother off for his big trip to Colorado and each child had his or her own reaction. The youngest (toughest) son cried and blamed it on the heat. The middle son asked for God's blessing. And the girl child said, "I'm glad Anthony's not here (at dinner tonight)." Well. All honest, and all different.

Mama still has a heavy heart. God help me next year when he's leaving for good.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!