Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First and Second Days of School

Yesterday when my big boys arrived at school, Doug took a picture of them and e-mailed it to me. One would think that would have prompted some sort of motherly instinct to take a picture of the gang as home, but, no. At dinner last night, Doug asked me if I took a picture of the first day of school at home. Um, no. Well, I all but got called the Worst Mother of the Year. So, today we took a picture. Maybe at some point in the future the memory will fade and it will become the First Day of School picture in my mind.


So, here is the official first day of school for the big boys. From their expressions you'd think they were going off to work camp. They were smiling when they arrived home, just so you don't think they were actually tortured all day.


This gang started school yesterday, but had their picture taken t0day.

./

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!