Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tools of the Trade -- The Library Thing



Do you do
The Library Thing? My goal this summer is to get all of my books cataloged (see my sidebar). So far, I have only mananged to log in a handful of books, but I hope to make a surge in July before I start getting things ready for the next school year. You can catalog 200 books for free, or as many as you like for $10 a year or $25 for life. I think that's a pretty good deal. Hopefully it will help me not only recognize and appreciate the books that we have, especially for school, but discourage me from buying new books in certain categories, like picture books, because we already own so many.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!