Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, March 19, 2007

Good St. Joseph

I have many favorite images of St. Joseph, but my very favorite is this piece on my own front hall table.

Good St. Joseph, forgive us, for sometimes in our daily lives we neglect to think about you and your role in teaching Jesus. You are, indeed, an important role model for mothers and fathers! Help us to turn to you. God the Eternal Father, teach us to follow the noble Joseph and depend on him to lead us back to You if we have temporarily "lost" him from our thoughts.



text from Seton Home Study School March 2007 newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!