Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, February 02, 2007

Hadassah


When I started this book last weekend, I thought, "this is going to be a slow one." Beginning with biblical battles, I thought it might be torturous. But it quickly went into the story of Esther told first person to a queen's candidate of a future king. And what a wonderful story it was. It tells of Esther's awakening to God and her eventual great devotion to Him. Highly recommended. I also noticed on the inside back cover, an ad for a younger girl's version. Definitely worth looking into for middle and high school age girls.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the book tip :)

    Your rosaries are beautiful, and your blog is looking more beautiful as it grows!

    Blessings,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!