Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, February 19, 2007

Lenten activity


Confession:
I like to color. I think it's relaxing. So, today when I was waiting for
Francis to come forth with his math answers, I colored. Now I have a nice picture of the Last Supper on the pantry door. Here's a great resource for some Lenten coloring to grace your kitchen all season. The two introduction pages have some great contemplative reading for children and the "week" pages have a calendar and picture to color along with some more thoughts to consider during Lent. Very nice. Scroll down to the bottom of each page to download an easy-print version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!