Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, May 21, 2010

Flos Carmeli, pray for us

.

NOVELLI, Pietro
Our Lady of Mount Carmel
1641

Flower of Carmel,

Blossoming Vine,
Splendor of Heaven,
Mother Divine,
None like to thee.

Mother of our King,
Peerless and fair,
To thy children of Carmel,
Favors grant e'er.
Star of the Sea.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel,
Pray for us. Amen.


The Flos Carmeli (Flower of Carmel) is a prayer composed by Saint Simon Stock.

.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, my dear. From all of us Carmelites, I thank you. ss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful prayer - thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, as usual, and now music, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!