Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, April 24, 2009

Bra Underwire Deflects Bullet -- Truth is stranger than fiction

.


I was complaining about the underwire in my bra to my oldest son today (don't ask me why). He forwarded me this news article which he had just read. I won't complain about it any more.

.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I wear those nice underwires too, guess I won't complain either...but I don't live in Detroit either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, Jamie -- we're at low risk. You never know, though, when that stinkin' underwire might save your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, could help pick a lock one day. In the mean time, tug and adjust and thank God we don't live in Detroit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUCHIE! I can't do the underwire. They hurt too much. I'll have to take my chances with the bullets.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!