Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Sunday of Advent

.
Look upon me, have pity on me,
for I am alone and afflicted.
Relieve the troubles of my heart;
bring me out of my distress.
Put an end to my affliction and suffering;
take away all my sins.
See how many are my enemies,
see how fiercely they hate me.
Preserve my life and rescue me;
do not let me be disgraced,
for I trust in you.
Let honesty and virtue preserve me;
I wait for you, O LORD.
Psalms 25:16-21




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!