Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, June 30, 2013

12 / year






If you want to play along, please do. No quality or quantity limits...no time limits (except it would probably be a good idea to do one a month ...that's kind of the idea). Other than one a month, do whatever you like. I will too. Some months may be busy and fun, some may be boring. You can be artistic or not, just show life, or be symbolic. You choose it all!



You are welcome to snatch my image, if you create your own 12/year post. Just leave a comment here so I can come and see what you did in June.



The flowers are blooming in the garden -- beautiful summer every where I look.








chill cat





 All the Painted Lady caterpillars emerged. 





And the one the cat attacked survived!





home improvement hell



We lived without covered floors for almost a week and then the real mess began when the crew started laying the new floor.







 This is what happens when large boys jump down two or three steps to the landing -- the landing subfloor cracks. We took this opportunity to repair it and have wood laid on the landing (the electrical box is the light above the basement landing).

You'll have to catch my "after" shots next month.


my super moon shot




I'll see you at the end of July with another edition. 


6 comments:

  1. I hate the mess and stress of home improvement projects, but it will be SO NICE when it's done!

    Great super moon photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the stress and mess after photo!

    flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're back! I've been praying for you, your husband, your children ---- AND the flooring project. Love your new Mary cover photo, and the butterflies, flowers, and moon. Enjoy the outdoors and the tastes of summer. I'll be looking forward to your next post. ~ Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to post mine no later than tomorrow. Super busy over here too with baseball, baseball and more baseball. Hope you are all well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the only pictures I took in June were food shots for my recipe blog. Hope to do better in July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I finally posted mine:
    http://bottledponderings.blogspot.com/2013/07/12-year-june.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!